The Postal Service reminds employees to not misuse their USPS computers during the March Madness NCAA basketball tournament.
Employees should adhere to Postal Service standards and policies regarding computer and social media usage.
Here are things to avoid:
- Don’t upload unauthorized software onto USPS computers, including games and screensavers.
- Don’t make unauthorized configuration changes. This includes changes to encryption, screensavers and privacy settings. For questions about configuration changes, call the service desk at 800-877-7435.
- Don’t view or download pornography.
- Don’t conduct private business or money-making ventures on the postal network.
- Don’t use USPS-provided ACE computers to check personal email accounts or access social media.
- Don’t gamble or play electronic games on the postal network.
The CyberSafe at USPS site has more information security tips.