Reminder: Employees should report all information security incidents or suspicious online activity.
- The loss, theft or destruction of Postal Service computer equipment or mobile devices.
- The misuse or improper disposal of digital or hard copy files containing sensitive or sensitive-enhanced information, such as an employee, customer or supplier’s driver’s license number or payment card information.
- Computer malware, viruses, worms and other harmful programs.
- The sudden unavailability of files or data on your computer or device.
- Suspicious activity such as a phishing traps, including fraudulent emails used to steal online passwords and other personal information.
To report a phishing email, forward the suspicious message to the Computer Incident Response Team at CyberSafe@usps.gov.
Report all other security incidents by calling 866-877-7247 or e-mailing the Computer Incident Response Team.
The CyberSafe at USPS sites on Blue and LiteBlue have additional tips.