You may take a holiday, but online criminals never do.
The CyberSafe at USPS team reminds you to prioritize your safety when using your mobile devices while traveling this summer.
Here are some tips:
- Lock all hard copies of USPS information resources in a secure filing cabinet before departing for vacation.
- Before leaving your home or office, disable remote connectivity and Bluetooth capabilities on your devices to prevent unauthorized access to your data.
- Never leave your devices unattended in a public space.
- Secure mobile devices in the trunk of your car before leaving the vehicle.
- Before leaving your hotel room, store your computer in a secure spot.
The CyberSafe at USPS site on Blue has more information.