If you’re trying to decide between a few health plans during this year’s open season, help is available.
The Office of Personnel Management offers an online plan comparison tool that allows you to:
- View a side-by-side comparison of as many as four plans at once
- Search plans by name and plan code
- Enter a ZIP Code to see which plans are available in your area
- See detailed information about plans, including rates, customer satisfaction, premiums and benefits
- Conduct advanced searches for in-depth information about the services covered by each plan
A link to the tool is available on the Open Season LiteBlue site, along with brochures, references, instructions, FAQs and other resources.
Open season is the annual period when Postal Service employees can change their health benefits or enroll in a new plan.
This year’s open season runs from Nov. 14-Dec. 12.