The Postal Service has announced new topics that will be featured on stamps next year.
The new stamps include:
- Oscar de la Renta, most widely known as one of the world’s leading fashion designers
- Azulillo, a Chilean blue crocus flower
- Lili’uokalani Gardens, celebrating the 100th anniversary of the Hilo, Hawaii, gardens
- Gateway Arch, honoring the famed St. Louis landmark
- Patriotic Nonprofit, a new non-denominated, nonprofit-price stamp
“The new year is shaping up to be exceptional as the Postal Service continues to produce stamps that celebrate the people, events and cultural milestones that are unique to the history of our great nation,” said Stamp Services Executive Director Mary-Anne Penner. “We are very excited to showcase these miniature works of art to help continue telling America’s story as we add to the lineup of 2017 stamps announced earlier.”
The Dec. 29 news release has additional information.