Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a new feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Who among the following did not speak at the recent Oscar de la Renta stamp dedication?
a) Michael Bloomberg
b) Anderson Cooper
c) Hillary Clinton
d) Tim Gunn
2. Fill in the blank: Before he became president, Harry S. Truman was appointed Postmaster of (blank).
a) Grandview, MO
b) Independence, MO
c) Lamar, MO
d) Washington, DC
3. Who took the photograph that’s featured on the Postal Service’s new John Fitzgerald Kennedy stamp?
a) Edward M. “Ted” Kennedy
b) Ted Serios
c) Ted Sorensen
d) Ted Spiegel
4. True or false: Postal Service leaders say favorable resolution of the regulatory pricing system review is needed to help USPS achieve financial stability.
5. If you receive a suspicious email on your USPS computer or device, what should you do?
a) Forward the message to your manager
b) Notify the CyberSecurity Operations Center
c) Reply to the sender and ask them to stop bothering you
d) Call the Ghostbusters
Answers: 1) d. 2) a. 3) d. 4) a. 5) b.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.