Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. According to the latest “Business Focus” video, approximately how many packages did USPS deliver during the most recent holiday season?
a) 8.5 million
b) 800 million
c) 805 million
d) 850 million
2. Fill in the blank: USPS recently improved the way employees’ (blank) is displayed on their pay stubs.
a) Length of service
b) Leave data
c) Social Security information
d) Thrift Savings Plan information
3. True or false: Both Civil Service Retirement System and Federal Employees Retirement System employees can contribute as much as $18,000 toward a Thrift Savings Plan.
4. Where did Elgin, IL, Letter Carrier Shawn Skau receive treatment as a child for his clubbed feet?
a) Children’s Hospital of Chicago
b) Mayo Clinic
c) Shriners Hospital for Children
d) St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital
5. On what TV game show did Charlotte, NC, Operations Support Specialist Rachel Moyer compete this week?
b) “Link’s News Quiz”
c) “The Price is Right”
d) “Wheel of Fortune”
Answers: 1) c. 2) b. 3) a. 4) c. 5) a.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.