Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Fill in the blank: USPS is using (blank) to identify and correct service areas that need improvement.
a) ACE computer analytics
b) Customer focus groups
c) Data from employees’ handheld devices
d) Educated guesswork
2. The Postal Service announced two springtime stamps March 24. What are the stamps called?
a) Apples and Green Succulent Global
b) Grapes and Green Succulent Global
c) Green Succulent Global and Mississippi Statehood
d) Green Succulent Global and Strawberries
3. True or false: When a move validation letter is returned for non-delivery, this information must be displayed on the outside of the envelope.
4. Two retirees from which Post Office recently exchanged wedding vows?
a) Springfield, MA
b) Springfield, MO
c) Springfield, OH
d) Springfield, VA
5. How can you subscribe to weekly email highlights from Link mobile?
a) Ask your supervisor
b) Go to www.usps.link and enter your email address
c) Request a subscription through eAccess
d) Wish really hard
Answers: 1) c. 2) d. 3) a. 4) c. 5) b.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.