USPS is encouraging Consumer and Industry Affairs, Marketing, Sales and other employees to recruit business customers to attend this year’s National Postal Forum (NPF).
The Employee Customer Recruitment Program aims to increase customer participation at NPF, which will be held from May 21-24 in Baltimore.
The goal is to allow more business customers to benefit from attending the annual conference, which offers networking opportunities, educational seminars and more.
If you’re a postal employee in one of the following positions and you meet the criteria for the program, you may qualify for a complimentary full registration to NPF:
- Business alliances specialists, managers and development managers
- Business development specialists
- Business Service Network representatives
- Business mail entry managers
- Consumer and industry contact managers
- Field sales representatives, including senior sales representatives
- Field account representatives
- Postmasters who serve as co-chairs of their local Postal Customer Councils
- Postmasters who are Postal Career Executive Service (PCES) employees
- Sales executives, including senior sales executives
A select group of managers may also qualify for a complimentary NPF registration through the collaborative efforts of their participating employees.
The NPF Blue page has more information, including instructions on participating in the program.