Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Fill in the blank: Chief Sustainability Officer Tom Day suggests employees work with their local (blank) to help USPS reduce its environmental impact.
a) Human Resources office
b) Lean green team
c) Lean Six Sigma team
2. The new Delicioso stamps celebrate food and culture from which region?
c) Latin America
d) North America
3. Postal employees from which city held a parade and raised money for Devin Suau, a sick boy in their community?
a) Falmouth, MA
b) Farmington Hills, MI
c) Framingham, MA
d) Franklin, MI
4. Who was the first person to be featured on a Forever stamp?
a) Benjamin Franklin
b) Celia Cruz
c) Melvin Calvin
d) Ronald Reagan
5. USPS speechwriter Kevin Chappell won a speechwriting award for remarks delivered at what event?
a) African-American Postal Leaders United for Success national convention
b) Network’s annual conference
c) Paul Newman stamp dedication
d) Richard Allen stamp dedication
Answers: 1) b. 2) c. 3) c. 4) d. 5) d.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.