Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Postal operations were temporarily suspended in Missouri and several other states last week due to severe storms. Which of these states wasn’t affected?
2. Fill in the blank: The Annual Sustainability Report shows USPS reduced facility energy usage per square foot by (blank) percent from 2015-2016.
3. What tip(s) did Madison, WI, Retail Associate Lisa Johnson offer to make a good first impression?
a) Be observant
b) Be helpful
c) Both a. and b.
d) None of the above
4. Fill in the blank: “(Blank)” is the practice of applying a moisture-activated adhesive to an envelope seal flap.
5. The USPS Wellness team is inviting employees to participate in what event Friday, May 19?
a) National Bike to Work Day
b) Stamp Out Hunger
c) Public Service Recognition Day
d) Employee Wellness Day
Answers: 1) c. 2) c. 3) c. 4) d. 5) a.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.