Here’s this week’s “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites Link readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Which May holiday does NOT require USPS facilities to fly flags at half-staff or fly the POW-MIA flag?
a) Amnesty International Day
b) Armed Forces Day
c) Peace Officers Memorial Day
d) Memorial Day
2. Fill in the blank: Under the (blank), the public can request documents, emails and other government records from federal agencies.
a) Freedom of Information Act
b) Hatch Act
c) Postal Reform Bill
d) Privacy Act of 1974
3. WannaCry is what type of cyberattack?
a) Denial-of-service attack
b) Password attack
4. How many pounds of food have been collected through Stamp Out Hunger since 1993?
a) 1 billion
b) More than 1 billion
c) 1 million
d) More than 1 million
5. Which area led this week’s national scanning rating with 98.17 percent?
b) Great Lakes
Answers: 1) a. 2) a. 3) d. 4) b. 5) d.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.