Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. USPS has ranked among the top 25 government agencies for supplier diversity and inclusiveness for how many consecutive years?
2. What was the theme of this year’s National Postal Forum (NPF) in Baltimore?
a) “Delivering Solutions”
b) “Growing Together”
c) “Make Informed Connections”
d) “Stronger Together”
3. Fill in the blank: During PMG Megan J. Brennan’s NPF keynote address, she said, “Now available in virtually every community in America, (blank) makes mail even more dynamic.”
a) Enterprise Analytics
b) Informed Delivery
c) Informed Visibility
4. The Postal Service’s newest stamp honors Henry David Thoreau, who is celebrated as what?
d) All of the above
5. Memorial Day holds special significance for USPS, which employs approximately how many military veterans?
Answers: 1) b. 2) c. 3) b. 4) d. 5) a.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.