The Postal Service has presented United Health Group (UHG) with its Partnership for Growth Award, an annual honor that recognizes industry contributors who use the mail to drive innovation and growth.
UHG received the award this week at the National Postal Forum in Baltimore.
“Congratulations to United Health Group on winning this award,” said PMG Megan J. Brennan. “We are pleased to support their innovative approach to both mailing and shipping with a variety of products and services. Our strategic partnership has resulted in better experiences for UHG and Postal Service customers and employees.”
Working with the Postal Service, UHG sends more than 1 billion pieces of mail to its members and providers annually. The company also uses mail as a component of its employee wellness campaign.
Additionally, USPS Area Awards were presented in two categories: Mailing Innovation and Digital Awards that honor business customers who demonstrate creativity in their use of mail, and Shipping and eCommerce Innovation Awards that recognize companies that help drive package volumes.
The Mailing Innovation and Digital Award honorees are:
- National Geographic (Capital Metro)
- Multimedia and Print Center at Penn State University (Eastern)
- Engineering Innovation Inc. (Great Lakes)
- Integrated Marketing Solutions Inc. (Northeast)
- American Girl (Pacific)
- Allegiant Marketing Group Inc. (Southern)
- H&R Block Inc. (Western)
The Shipping and eCommerce Innovation Award honorees are:
- Crutchfield New Media LLC (Capital Metro)
- OneMain Centralized Mail (Eastern)
- MAR Graphics (Great Lakes)
- Vermont Country Store (Northeast)
- Seed Beauty (Pacific)
- ViaTech Publishing (Southern)
- Backcountry.com (Western)
Other business customers received awards through Irresistible Mail, a USPS program that highlights innovative mailpieces.
These honorees are: Lincoln Motor Co., Hudson Rouge, Structural Graphics, the University of Pittsburgh and Unofficial Cardboard.