Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. At which sporting event did USPS dedicate the Have a Ball! stamps?
a) NBA Championship
b) NHL Stanley Cup Finals
c) U.S. Open Tennis Championship
d) U.S. Open Championship
2. Match the feature or service in Column A with its description in Column B.
a) Expected Delivery
b) Informed Delivery
c) Informed Facility
d) Informed Visibility
I) Advanced analytics platform supporting business mailers’ campaigns
II) Feature providing customers with a two-hour estimated delivery window for some packages
III) Feature providing eligible residential consumers with digital previews of incoming mail
IV) Content delivery platform rapidly providing information throughout USPS
3. True or false: Employees and contractors who fail to complete their required CyberSafe at USPS training on time will experience limited ACE access until the training is completed.
4. Which USPS delivery method was tested in 2002 and ultimately discontinued?
c) Roller skates
5. Fill in the blank: USPS has simplified marking and documentation requirements for authorized mailers who ship (blank) products in air transportation.
a) Ethanol-based flammable
Answers: 1) d. 2) a. II., b. III., c. IV., d. I. 3) a. 4) d. 5) a.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.