Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Which malware tricks can be used to steal your sensitive information?
a) Click-bait images and headlines
b) Fake pop-up notifications
c) Phony raffle and sweepstakes offers
d) All of the above
2. How many respondents in a new Postal Service survey said they recycle at work?
a) 34 percent
b) 67 percent
c) 81 percent
d) 91 percent
3. Fill in the blank: The nation’s coldest Post Offices are in the Alaska towns of (blank).
a) Anchorage and Juno
b) Barrow and Wainwright
c) Chugiak and Soldotna
d) Kasaan and Meyers Chuck
4. Where did “Mr. Eclipse” snap the image that appears on the Total Eclipse of the Sun stamp?
c) Puerto Rico
d) United States
5. Which North American plant is not featured on a Protect Pollinators stamp?
b) Golden ragwort
Answers: 1) d. 2) c. 3) b. 4) b. 5) a.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.