Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Fill in the blank: During fiscal 2017’s third quarter, the Postal Service’s shipping and packages revenue increased (blank) from the same period last year.
a) 1.1 percent
b) 2.4 percent
c) 11.3 percent
d) 18.8 percent
2. USPS offers bargaining and non-bargaining employees different methods to complete the Postal Pulse survey, but one method is available to all employees. Which is it?
a) Gallup’s site
d) Link mobile
3. True or false: Through “smishing,” hackers use text messages to scam mobile device users into clicking malicious links.
4. The Aug. 21 total solar eclipse will be the first to cross U.S. mainland from coast to coast since when?
5. Fill in the blank: Automated Package Verification detects postage due on parcels with postage paid via (blank) labels.
b) PC Postage
c) Click-N-Ship and PC Postage
d) None of the above
Answers: 1) c. 2) c. 3) a. 4) b. 5) c.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.