Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Before disposing of an historic postal item, what should you do?
a) Check Craigslist to see if you can sell it
b) Check eBay to see if you can auction it
c) Check to see if the item is recyclable
d) Contact the USPS historian
2. Fill in the blank: Normal blood pressure is (blank).
a) Below 100 over 60
b) Below 120 over 80
c) Below 160 over 100
d) Below 200 over 100
3. How wide was the “path of totality” shadow cast by the total solar eclipse?
a) 14 miles
b) 21 miles
c) 70 miles
d) 74 miles
4. Which city has the easiest ZIP Code to remember, 12345?
a) Holtsville, NY
b) Ketchikan, AK
c) Plymouth, MA
d) Schenectady, NY
5. Which stamps were not featured in a Link video this week?
a) Andrew Wyeth
b) Disney Villains
c) Flowers From the Garden
Answers: 1) d. 2) b. 3) c. 4) d. 5) c.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.