Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. In Hurricane Irma’s aftermath, where can employees and customers receive updates on USPS operations?
a) USPS Newsroom site
b) USPS Service Alerts site
c) All of the above
d) None of the above
2. Which is not a Perfect Package Experience dashboard evaluation factor?
a) Carrier inquiry
b) Scan location
c) Service date
3. Fill in the blank: (Blank) became the last city to stop using mail trolleys in 1929.
d) San Francisco
4. How many new sales leads have been submitted through Business Connect so far this year?
a) More than 222,000
b) More than 223,000
c) More than 224,000
d) More than 225,000
5. True or false: Link mobile is available 24/7 for employees to stay up to date on postal news.
Answers: 1) c. 2) a. 3) a. 4) a. 5) a.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.