Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. What are the three “P’s” to remember if you encounter a suspicious mailpiece?
a) Package, people, plan
b) Package, pause, plan
c) Pause, people, plan
d) Pause, prepare, plan
2. Where did PMG Megan J. Brennan deliver this year’s National Postal Customer Council Week address?
a) Annapolis, MD
b) Columbus, OH
c) Nashville, TN
d) Washington, DC
3. Fill in the blank: The Postal Employees’ Relief Fund (PERF) special solicitation for co-workers affected by the recent hurricanes runs through (blank).
a) Oct. 13
b) Oct. 31
c) Dec. 31
d) Jan. 12
4. True or false: USPS will release an Alzheimer’s disease semipostal stamp this year.
5. The Snowy Day stamps are inspired by the children’s book published in what year?
Answers: 1) a. 2) a. 3) a. 4) a. 5) b.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.