Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Fill in the blank: In the latest Postal Pulse employee survey, (blank) of respondents identified themselves as engaged.
a) 17 percent
b) 22 percent
c) 23 percent
d) 46 percent
2. True or false: The History of Hockey stamps are se-tenant, which means they are attached on one side, yet differ in design.
3. The Classic Movie Monsters stamps did not feature which of the following?
b) Invisible Man
c) Phantom of the Opera
d) Wolf Man
4. How many mailpieces does USPS expect to deliver during its busiest week this holiday season?
a) 3 million
b) 6 million
c) 3 billion
d) 6 billion
5. Who will be invited to sign up for Informed Delivery, beginning in November?
a) Business customers
b) PO Box business customers
c) PO Box residential customers
d) None of the above
Answers: 1) c. 2) a. 3) b. 4) c. 5) c.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.