Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Fill in the blank: Danovan Wright, a Jacksonville, FL, customer services supervisor, recently came to the aid of a co-worker who suffered a (blank).
b) Heart attack
2. What do USPS employees Mark Saunders, David Luong and Teresa Tingler share in common?
a) They are all letter carriers.
b) They are all veterans.
c) They have all been bitten by dogs.
d) They have all benefited from the Combined Federal Campaign.
3. What year did the Sears Wish Book debut?
4. True or false: In the Postal Service’s latest holiday television commercial, a young boy receives a new eye for his teddy bear.
5. How many ZIP Codes does the Military Postal Service Agency serve?
Answers: 1) b. 2) d. 3) a. 4) b. 5) c.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.