Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. How many postal employees served in the armed forces during World War II?
2. Fill in the blank: One of Raymond Loewy’s claims to fame is designing the Postal Service’s iconic (blank).
a) Carrier uniforms
d) Railway Post Offices
3. True or false: Coinsurance is the percentage paid for some covered health care services.
4. Which city had the first known women letter carriers?
c) St. Louis
d) Washington, DC
5. Match the health plan in Column A with its description in Column B.
a) Consumer-driven health plan
b) High-deductible health plan
c) Health maintenance organization
d) Preferred provider organization
I) Comprehensive coverage for high-cost procedures
II) Fee-for-service plan
III) Offers employer-funded health reimbursement arrangements
IV) Provides care in particular geographic or service areas
Answers: 1) b. 2) c. 3) a. 4) d. 5) a. III., b. I., c. IV., d. II.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.