Do you know a child writing a letter to Santa Claus this year?
The Postal Service’s Letters from Santa program allows children to mail notes to St. Nick and receive personalized responses bearing a special North Pole postmark.
To participate, parents and guardians should follow these steps:
• Have your child write a letter to Santa and place it in an envelope addressed to: Santa Claus, North Pole.
• Later, when alone, open the envelope and write a personalized response as Santa.
• Insert Santa’s reply into an envelope and address it to your child. On the envelope, add the return address: Santa Claus, North Pole.
• Affix the envelope with a First-Class Mail stamp, available at Post Offices and usps.com.
• Place the complete envelope inside a larger envelope with appropriate postage and address it to: North Pole Postmark, Postmaster, 4141 Postmark Drive, Anchorage, AK 99530-9998.
Letters from Santa must be received by the Anchorage, AK, Postmaster no later than Dec. 15.