Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. True or false: Since August, the Employee Assistance Program has completed more emergency on-site visits and team responses than it did during the past two years combined.
2. How many ProMaster vehicles are part of the USPS fleet?
a) Almost 12,400
b) More than 12,400
c) Almost 12,500
d) More than 12,500
3. Which is not a safety tip from the Postal Inspection Service?
a) Avoid sending cash by mail
b) Consider an alternate shipping address
c) Don’t ship using Hold for Pickup
d) Hold mail at the local Post Office
4. USPS is expanding its test of which new feature?
a) Enhanced Barcode Diagnostics
b) Expected Delivery
c) Informed Delivery
d) Mail History
5. Fill in the blank: During this year’s Cyber Monday, consumers made an estimated (blank) worth of purchases online.
a) $1.68 billion
b) $2.11 billion
c) $6.59 billion
d) $9.68 billion
Answers: 1) a. 2) b. 3) c. 4) b. 5) c.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.