In a new video message, PMG Megan J. Brennan and the leaders of the postal unions and management associations discuss the value of the Combined Federal Campaign (CFC).
“Through the Combined Federal Campaign, we have the ability to reach out to thousands of charitable organizations across the country and have a positive impact on millions around the world,” the PMG says.
The video also features comments from:
- Gregory Sean Acord and Anthony Leonardi, co-presidents of United Postmasters and Managers of America
- Mark Dimondstein, president of the American Postal Workers Union
- Jeanette Dwyer, president of the National Rural Letter Carriers’ Association
- Paul Hogrogian, president of the National Postal Mail Handlers Union
- Fred Rolando, president of the National Association of Letter Carriers
- Brian Wagner, president of the National Association of Postal Supervisors
Postal employees have been part of the CFC since the workplace charity drive began in 1961.
“Your consistent contributions demonstrate how much you care, not only for the communities we live in, but for people around the country and around the world,” Brennan says. “It demonstrates our long history of extending a helping hand to those in need. It’s who we are. It’s what we do.”
The CFC Blue and LiteBlue pages have additional details, including contact information for national and local campaign managers.