Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Fill in the blank: “CBS Sunday Morning” recently gave viewers a look at a classic (blank) with a U.S. Mail theme.
2. How old was Mary Fields when she became a mail carrier?
3. According to USPS estimates, how many cards, letters and packages will be processed and delivered next week?
a) 1 billion
b) 3 billion
c) 5 billion
d) 7 billion
4. The recently announced Sleeping Bear Sand Dunes Priority Mail Express stamp celebrates a national park in which state?
5. True or false: Employees can donate to the Combined Federal Campaign online or with paper pledge forms.
Answers: 1) c. 2) d. 3) b. 4) c. 5) a.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.