Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Fill in the blank: In 2016, holiday greeting cards accounted for (blank) of households’ personal correspondence.
a) 36.9 percent
b) 37.9 percent
c) 38.9 percent
d) 39.9 percent
2. How many packages does USPS expect to deliver each day from Dec. 18-24?
a) 25 million
b) 26 million
c) 180 million
d) 200 million
3. True or false: Employee Assistance Program counselors are available Christmas Eve, Christmas Day and New Year’s Day.
4. How are Post Office employees bonding with children this holiday season?
a) Educating them about U.S. Mail
b) Offering postal-themed coloring pages
c) Helping them write and mail letters to Santa Claus
d) All of the above
5. Which USPS leader gets animated in a new CyberSafe at USPS video?
a) Chief Customer and Marketing Officer Jim Cochrane
b) Chief Financial Officer Joseph Corbett
c) Chief Information Officer Kristin Seaver
d) Chief Human Resources Officer Jeffrey Williamson
Answers: 1) d. 2) b. 3) a. 4) d. 5) c.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.