Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Where did Letter Carrier Brandon Franklin rescue the driver of a runaway car?
a) Bloomfield Hills, MI
b) Birmingham, MI
c) West Bloomfield, MI
d) Westbranch, MI
2. Fill in the blank: The Year of the Dog stamp is the (blank) entry in the Celebrating Lunar New Year stamp series.
3. Which award did Great Lakes Area Vice President Jacqueline Krage Strako receive last week?
a) Engagement Leader of the Year
b) Chicago Businesswoman of the Year
c) Influential Influencer
d) Influential Women in Business
4. How many page views did usps.com record in 2016?
a) 9 billion
b) 10 billion
c) 12 billion
d) 15 billion
5. True or false: The redesigned PS Form 3849 is yellow for Sunday deliveries.
Answers: 1) c. 2) c. 3) d. 4) b. 5) a.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.