Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. By how much did the cost of a First-Class Mail Forever stamp increase this week?
a) 1 cent
b) 2 cents
c) 49 cents
d) 50 cents
2. What was James Balluff’s title at the Elmhurst, IL, Post Office?
a) Special delivery associate
b) Special delivery carrier
c) Special delivery clerk
d) Special delivery messenger
3. True or false: USPS employees can now automatically upload information from PS Form 3971 into TurboTax software.
4. Fill in the blank: Tea, SD, Postmaster Lori Kjose, one of the interview subjects in the latest “Engage” video, works in (blank).
a) Dakotas District
b) Western Area
c) All of the above
d) None of the above
5. What did John Mayer recently ask fans to do on Instagram?
a) Mail him typewritten letters
b) Purchase the Lena Horne stamp when it’s issued next week
c) Use Priority Mail to ship him new guitar picks
d) Visit the National Postal Museum in Washington, DC
Answers: 1) a. 2) d. 3) b. 4) c. 5) a.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.