Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Richmond, VA, Letter Carrier Margarett Chase and her family own three goldendoodles. What are their names?
a) Sophie Jo, Seattle and Simon
b) Sophie Jo, Seattle and Stella
c) Sophie Jo, Seattle and Buttons
d) Sophie Jo, Buttons and Owney
2. How many USPS teams received “certified engaged” status following the most recent Postal Pulse employee survey?
3. What’s unique about newly retired Philo, OH, Postmaster Samuel J. Mitchell?
a) He was the last Postmaster to be appointed by a president.
b) He spent 55 years managing the Philo Post Office.
c) He was honored with Samuel James Mitchell Day in 2013.
d) All of the above.
4. What’s the price of a medium flat-rate box?
5. Fill in the blank: USPS announced (blank) Postmaster General Sustainability Excellence Award recipients this week.
Answers: 1) b. 2) b. 3) a. 4) c. 5) c.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.