Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. What are the Postal Service’s three most recent Statehood stamps?
a) Illinois, Indiana and Mississippi
b) Illinois, Indiana and Nebraska
c) Illinois, Indiana and Nevada
d) Illinois, Mississippi and Nebraska
2. On what famous historical document does Baltimore Postmaster Mary Katherine Goddard’s name appear?
a) Articles of Confederation
b) Bill of Rights
c) Declaration of Independence
d) U.S. Constitution
3. Approximately how many service jobs does the Binghamton, NY, Vehicle Maintenance Facility crew perform annually?
4. For how many consecutive years has USPS received the top Omni50 Award, an annual honor that recognizes government agencies that provide business opportunities to firms led by minorities and women?
5. True or false: Indianapolis resident Jerry Kennedy mailed more than 200 handmade St. Patrick’s Day cards last year.
Answers: 1) d. 2) c. 3) d. 4) d. 5) a.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.