Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Which of the following is not a market-dominant postal product?
a) First-Class Mail
b) Marketing Mail
d) Priority Mail
2. Which Neighborhood of Make-Believe puppet character is shown on the new Mister Rogers stamp?
a) Daniel Striped Tiger
b) King Friday XIII
c) Lady Elaine Fairchilde
d) X the Owl
3. Approximately how many accident-free miles has San Antonio Letter Carrier Arturo Gomez driven during his postal career?
c) 1 million
d) 2 million
4. Fill in the blank: If you’re asked to provide information to federal auditors, contact (blank).
a) Corporate Audit and Response Management
b) The Ethics Office
c) The Office of the Inspector General
d) The Postal Inspection Service
5. Which U.S. president was born in Illinois?
a) Ulysses S. Grant
b) Abraham Lincoln
c) Barack Obama
d) Ronald Reagan
Answers: 1) d. 2) b. 3) d. 4) a. 5) d.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.