Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. How many Postal Service employees were attacked by dogs last year?
2. Among those with some college education, how much does the typical full-time, year-round STEM worker earn annually?
3. Fill in the blank: The next Postal Pulse employee survey begins (blank).
a) Sunday, May 6
b) Tuesday, May 22
c) Tuesday, June 1
d) Tuesday, June 22
4. True or false: In 2018, you can contribute no more than $15,800 to your Thrift Savings Plan account.
5. According to Postal Facts, how many USPS employees were honored for their heroism during fiscal 2017 (Oct. 1, 2016-Sept. 30, 2017)?
Answers: 1) b. 2) b. 3) b. 4) b. 5) d.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.