Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Who established the Task Force on the United States Postal System?
b) President Trump
c) Postal Regulatory Commission
d) All of the above
2. What was the subject of the Postal Bulletin’s April 12 cover story?
a) Election Mail and Political Mail
b) Mail sacks
c) National Dog Bite Prevention Week
3. Fill in the blank: The deadline to submit audition videos for the next USPS advertising campaign is (blank) at 5 p.m. EDT.
a) Monday, April 30
b) Tuesday, May 1
c) Sunday, May 6
d) Monday, May 7
4. True or false: Traditional contributions to the Thrift Savings Plan are made pretax, while Roth contributions are taxed up front.
5. How many letter carriers deliver mail solely on foot?
Answers: 1) b. 2) a. 3) d. 4) a. 5) b.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.