Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. How much total revenue did USPS generate by processing passport applications during the previous fiscal year?
b) $1.6 million
c) $16.4 million
d) $164.9 million
2. True or false: Members of Postcrossing, an online community of postcard enthusiasts, have exchanged more than 46 million postcards during the past 12 years.
3. Fill in the blank: Science, technology, engineering and math (STEM) occupations comprise (blank) of the total U.S. workforce.
a) 13 percent
b) 17.3 percent
c) 52 percent
d) 79 percent
4. When did the peace rose arrive in the United States?
5. If you aren’t receiving Link emails from the USPS News Link account, what should you do?
d) Send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and let the team know
Answers: 1) d. 2) a. 3) a. 4) c. 5) d.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.