Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. True or false: Informed Delivery is part of the Postal Service’s broader strategy to add digital capabilities to mail, making it more valuable, predictable and accessible.
2. How many total pounds of food were collected during last year’s Stamp Out Hunger food drive?
a) 73.5 million
b) 75.3 million
c) 1.6 billion
d) 6.1 billion
3. Fill in the blank: USPS is saluting its (blank) employees during Public Service Recognition Week.
4. Where does Loreto Garo work as a ramp clerk?
b) Los Angeles
c) San Diego
d) San Francisco
5. Which training program did Detroit District Maintenance Operations Supervisor Loretta Vaughn recently complete?
a) Field Onboarding Program
c) Lean Six Sigma
c) Management Essentials for Field Leadership
d) New Supervisor Program
Answers: 1) a. 2) b. 3) c. 4) a. 5) d.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.