Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Why is USPS emphasizing the importance of delivering excellent customer experiences?
a) To boost customer satisfaction
b) To drive loyalty
c) To grow revenue
d) All of the above
2. Fill in the blank: The Postal Pulse employee survey now features (blank).
a) A comment box
b) A glossary
d) More questions
3. True or false: Amelia Earhart was an official airmail pilot.
4. When did Washington, DC, Letter Carrier Michael Bryant join USPS?
5. What should you do if you believe someone has compromised your USPS password?
a) Cross your fingers and hope for the best
b) Find the individual and confront them
c) Hide under your desk
d) Report the incident to CyberSafe@usps.gov
Answers: 1) d. 2) a. 3) b. 4) b. 5) d.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.