Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Fill in the blank: In her latest “Business Focus” video, Postmaster General Megan J. Brennan reports USPS uses the National Postal Forum to (blank).
a) Generate sales
b) Showcase emerging technologies
c) Provide solutions to business customers
d) All of the above
2. What’s the name of the new training course to help Postmasters and other employees deliver exceptional service?
a) Are You Listening to Your Customer?
b) Creating a Customer-Focused Organization
c) Providing Exceptional Customer Care
d) Customer Service Fundamentals
3. Which of the following is an example of an effective “passphrase” to protect USPS information from cyberintruders?
4. True or false: If you or a co-worker experience signs of heat stress or another heat-related illness, call 911 immediately and notify your supervisor.
5. When did Sally Ride become the first American woman to travel into space?
a) June 15, 1983
b) June 16, 1983
c) June 17, 1983
d) June 18, 1983
Answers: 1) d. 2) c. 3) b. 4) a. 5) d.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.