Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. What’s the name of the new tool that makes it easier for employees to determine the whereabouts of customers’ packages?
a) Bundle Visibility Visualization
b) Single Package Look-Up
c) Surface Visibility Bin Status
d) Vulnerability Management and Assessment
2. True or false: Under the Hatch Act, postal employees are permitted to write corrections on Political Mail pieces.
3. Fill in the blanks: Employees who handle mail should use Red Tag 57 for (blank) and Green Tag 191 for (blank).
a) Election Mail, Political Mail
b) First-Class Mail, Marketing Mail
c) Marking Mail, First-Class Mail
d) Political Mail, Election Mail
4. Where does Kurt Kouba work as a general expeditor?
a) Cheyenne, WY, Processing and Distribution Center
b) Fayetteville, AR, Post Office
c) Guaynabo, PR, Post Office
d) Livingston, MT, Post Office
5. When did the Stonewall uprising — the event that helped spark the lesbian, gay, bisexual and transgender movement — occur?
Answers: 1) b. 2) b. 3) d. 4) a. 5) b.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.