Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. Employees who need to update their mailing address with USPS can use which of the following options?
a) Blue, LiteBlue and employee kiosks
d) All of the above
2. Which famous artist created the images featured on the upcoming Sparkling Holidays stamps?
a) Hamilton King
b) Norman Rockwell
c) Frederic Stanley
d) Haddon Sundblom
3. Fill in the blank: Frozen Treats are the (blank) scratch-and-sniff stamps in postal history.
4. True or false: Franked Mail is official correspondence sent by members of Congress and other authorized users.
5. Where does Retail Associate Shannon Wilson-Ellis work?
a) Coarsegold, CA
b) Dulles, VA
c) Peekskill, NY
d) Riverdale, MD
Answers: 1) d. 2) d. 3) a. 4) a. 5) d.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.