Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. What’s the name of the new law enforcement initiative that includes the Postal Inspection Service and aims to protect small businesses from scams?
a) ContinYOUous Learning
b) Operation Main Street
d) Vulnerability Management and Assessment
2. When was Benjamin Franklin appointed to the role of Postmaster General?
a) July 4, 1775
b) July 26, 1775
c) July 2, 1776
d) July 4, 1776
3. True or false: In 1918, Stanley C. “Jiggs” Huffman, grandfather of Fort Lauderdale, FL, Customer Service Support Supervisor Amy McCall, became one of the nation’s first airmail service pilots.
4. Fill in the blank: USPS employees in (blank) recently solved a mail mystery involving vintage postcards.
a) Capitol Heights, MD
b) Portland, ME
c) Portland, OR
d) Weston, NE
5. What is USPS employee Lori Chamberlain’s current job title?
a) Contract nurse
b) Health and wellness coordinator
c) Human resources manager
d) Occupational health nurse administrator
Answers: 1) b. 2) b. 3) b. 4) c. 5) d.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.