Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. What’s the name of the new training course to help Postmasters and other employees deliver exceptional service?
a) Focusing on Our Customers’ Discovery
b) New Customer Services
c) Providing Exceptional Customer Care
d) Regaining Your Customer’s Trust
2. True or false: USPS is considering rule changes to better protect mail from leaks and spills.
3. Fill in the blank: Crawfordville, FL, resident Larry Wetherington recently received a letter that a relative wrote during (blank).
a) The Civil War
b) The War of 1812
c) World War I
d) World War II
4. Which of the following is not managed by USPS Historian Jenny Lynch and her staff?
a) Historic artifacts, records and photographs
b) Postal Bulletin
c) Postmaster Finder
d) Usps.com Postal History pages
5. What’s the name of Link’s new explainer page?
a) About Link
b) Introduction to Link
c) Link Explained
d) Meet Link
Answers: 1) c. 2) a. 3) c. 4) b. 5) a.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.