Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. True or false: To protect yourself from heat-related illnesses, you should drink at least 8 ounces of water every 20 minutes.
2. Where does USPS operate gopost parcel lockers?
a) California, Illinois, New York and Texas
b) California, New York, New Jersey and Virginia
c) Connecticut, New York, New Jersey and Pennsylvania
d) Maryland, Virginia and Washington, DC
3. Which of the following stamps won’t be released between Aug. 7 and Aug. 11?
4. What’s the name of the West Palm Beach, FL, address management systems technician who was profiled in this week’s “On the job” story?
a) Karin Nolf
b) Joyce Horn
c) Jenny Mileski
d) Emily Walker
5. Fill in the blank: (Blank), an airmail pilot, was killed in the line of duty.
a) Bill Hopson
b) Jack Knight
c) Will Rogers
d) Katherine Stinson
Answers: 1) a. 2) b. 3) c. 4) a. 5) a.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.