Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. True or false: USPS-produced Priority Mail Express Flat Rate Envelopes and Priority Mail Flat Rate Envelopes are not flat-sized mailpieces.
2. Through the Inform 5 initiative, USPS wants employees to help promote what?
b) Informed Delivery
c) Internal Service Performance Measurement
d) Surface Visibility
3. Fill in the blank: Approximately (blank) employees used the Postal Pulse survey’s comment box this year.
4. Who was recently honored for rescuing a teenager who said she escaped from a months-long ordeal of captivity and abuse?
a) Landisville, PA, Retail Associate Chastity Amlong
b) Scottsville, KY, Rural Carrier Dewana Anderson
c) Sacramento, CA, Letter Carrier Ivan Crisostomo
d) Detroit Postal Police Officer David Richardson
5. Where does Jim Hammar work as a retail specialist?
a) Northern Ohio District
b) Ohio Valley District
c) Western New York District
d) Western Pennsylvania District
Answers: 1) a. 2) b. 3) b. 4) c. 5) b.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.