Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. True or false: The system that will soon become the Postal Service’s official method to measure performance relies on the U.S. Census Bureau’s definition of urban and rural areas.
2. What tips does USPS offer carriers who want to deliver exceptional customer service?
a) Be courteous
b) Handle packages with care
c) Scan mail and packages accurately
d) All of the above
3. What does the IRS wants workers to review?
a) Their annual leave available balance
b) Their federal income tax withholding
c) Their leave without pay available balance
d) Their sick leave available balance
4. Who said, “When you’re proud of where you work, when you’re excited to have conversations with customers and co-workers, and when that feeling is part of everything you do, that’s engagement.”
a) Operations Integration and Support Manager Lisa Adams
b) Enterprise Analytics Vice President Isaac Cronkhite
c) Customer Experience Vice President Kelly Sigmon
d) Acting Organizational Development Analyst Mark Wahl
5. Fill in the blank: The Music Icons: John Lennon Commemorative Forever stamp features a photograph taken by (blank).
a) Antonio Alcalá
b) Neal Ashby
c) Bob Gruen
d) Peter Fordham
Answers: 1) a. 2) d. 3) b. 4) d. 5) c.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org.