Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. True or false: Under current law, the USPS Board of Governors is comprised of nine governors and the Postmaster General and Deputy Postmaster General.
2. How is USPS updating customers on service disruptions due to Hurricane Florence?
a) Through the news media
b) Through social media posts
c) Through the USPS Service Alerts site
d) All of the above
3. Fill in the blank: More than (blank) Americans are missing in action.
c) 8.2 million
d) 82 million
4. What was the subject of the Postal Bulletin’s Sept. 13 cover story?
a) Breast Cancer Awareness Month
b) Disability Awareness Month
c) Energy Action Month
d) National Hispanic Heritage Month
5. Who said, “This organization is like family. There’s a lot of unity.”
a) Norwood, MA, Retail Associate Jennifer Ferreira
b) Shingle Springs, CA, Rural Carrier Steven Harmer
c) Duluth, GA, Custodian Michael Preston
d) Warminster, PA, Letter Carrier Dyrol Washington
Answers: 1) a. 2) d. 3) a. 4) c. 5) c.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at firstname.lastname@example.org..