1. What is the theme of this year’s National Cybersecurity Awareness Month?
a) “Cybersecurity is Our Shared Responsibility and We All Must Protect Ourselves from the Dangers of the Dark Web”
b) “Cybersecurity is Our Shared Responsibility and We All Must Work Together to Improve our Nation’s Cybersecurity”
c) “Cybersecurity is Our Shared Responsibility and We All Must Stop, Think, Connect”
d) “Cybersecurity is Our Shared Responsibility and We All Must Prepare for Online Cyber Threats”
2. In what year did the Hot Wheels cars debut?
3. What is the name of the Postal Service’s new reporting and recording system that replaced External First-Class?
a) Internal Revenue Performance Measurement
b) Internal Measurement Performance Service
c) Internal Performance Service Measurement
d) Internal Service Performance Measurement
4. When processing Political Mail and Election Mail, which tag should only be used to identify ballot mail addressed for domestic or international delivery?
a) Red Tag 57
b) Green Tag 191
5. Who said “Mail is an incredibly powerful marketing channel, and we’re giving it new capabilities”?
a) Acting Engineering Systems Vice President Scott Bombaugh
b) Greater Indiana District Business Development Specialist Mariam Bluiett
c) Postmaster General Megan J. Brennan
d) Pricing and Costing Vice President Sharon Owens
Answers: 1) b. 2) b. 3) d. 4) b. 5) c.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.