Here’s Link’s latest “News quiz,” a weekly feature that invites readers to test their knowledge of recent stories. The correct answers appear at the end.
1. True or false: More than 301,000 USPS employees receive an annual allowance to purchase uniforms from authorized providers.
2. Fill in the blank: USPS recently updated (blank), a tool that allows customers to go online to schedule passport application appointments.
a) Informed Delivery
b) Internal Service Performance Measurement
c) Link mobile
d) Retail Customer Appointment Scheduler
3. Where does Letter Carrier Chris Hubble deliver mail and packages by bicycle?
a) Miami Beach, FL
b) St. Petersburg, FL
c) Sun City, AZ
d) Tampa, FL
4. Who painted the images featured on the new Sparkling Holidays stamps?
a) Hamilton King
b) Norman Rockwell
c) Frederic Stanley
d) Haddon Sundblom
5. If placed end to end, all Hot Wheels cars produced since 1968 would circle Earth how many times?
a) More than 40
b) More than 400
c) More than 4,000
d) More than 40,000
Answers: 1) a. 2) d. 3) b. 4) d. 5) a.
Look for a new quiz next week and share your feedback with Link at email@example.com.