Where do you live?

Mail in slots inside postal workroom

The Postal Service requires all employees to provide a current mailing address. If you need to update your information, five methods are available:

• LiteBlue. Use any computer to go to liteblue.usps.gov and enter your employee identification number and password. Select the “Change of Address” option in the rotating carousel in the center of the page. Select “edit” to make changes.

• Blue. Use a postal computer to go to blue.usps.gov, select “Log On” near the upper right-hand corner of the page and enter your ACE identification and password. Select the “My Life” tab. Under the “My Profile” heading, select “Address/Phone” and make changes.

• Employee kiosks. If your facility has an employee self-service kiosk, go to the main page and select the “Present Job Info/Change of Address” tab to make edits.

• Telephone. Call the Human Resources Shared Service Center (HRSSC) at 877-477-3273 and select option 5. Before you can make edits, you’ll need to validate your identity with your employee identification number and USPS personal identification number.

• Mail. Send PS Form 1216, Employee’s Current Mailing Address, to: HRSSC, Benefits/Compensation, PO Box 970400, Greensboro, NC 27497-0400.

The Accounting Blue page has additional information on changing your mailing address and other important topics.